Junior/Mid C# Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs Junior/Mid C# Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
• Strong C#.NET skills
• Good WinForms/WPF/WinRT/UWP skills
• Knowledge of ASP.NET or PHP
• Good PowerShell skills
• Python/R/Basic are nice to have
• Knowledge of XML, WebServices (WCF)
• Knowledge of SQL Server and TSQL
• Knowledge of User Experience Design
• Security configuration and best practices
• Basic troubleshooting and maintenance of Windows operating systems
• Ability to write documentation and summaries
• Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, electronics or in lieu of degree at least 2 years of directly related experience
• Good knowledge of the English language written and spoken.
• Good communication skills
• Multicultural and multinational mindset
• Full lifecycle software development: requirements analysis, design, development, documentation, testing (unit, integration), and release / support.
• Review product specifications in order to give development estimates.
• Write and maintain code in a clean, documented, structured manner.
• Keep technically current with the HPS/ Industry Standard networking, cyber security, and wireless product/systems portfolio, while maintaining expert knowledge on specific designated disciplines.
• Maintain industrial safety awareness through the completion of pertinent safety certifications.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Know the box, think outside the box when you have to. Positive "can do" attitude.
Our client is a Fortune 100 American company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, they have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything they make and do.
This position is responsible for the global remote services back office processes associated with industrial Process Control Networks for our client’s customers. Back office processes for this position include developing new tools that will be used to automate various tasks for the local team but also used by customers, maintaining existing code and converting existing scripts and tools to C# / current technologies. The person might have to work as part of a larger international team but most tasks will be accomplished individually based on direct feedback received from users.