Security Solution Architect - AVR0000G3
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Security Solution Architect - AVR0000G3 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
* Responsible for feasibility and design of complex, non-standard Enterprise and Carrier Security and Connectvity solutions driven by customer experience, ability to deliver and cost-to-serve
* Interpretation of customer security and connectivity requirements into impacts and requirements on technology, operational processes and IT
* Cooperating with and coordinating different departments of the company at central and local level, e.g Product Management, Legal & Regulatory, operational support and obtain necessary support for the definition of solution proposals
* Supporting the selection of suppliers to deliver shared and managed services: define requirements, select supplier, and, if necessary, participate in contract negotiation
Your day to day:
Working primarily within the Single Front Door process, you will identify and develop security solutions in support of customer bids, aligned with Vodafone brand and industry best practice.With these skills you are a great candidate:
* Expert in security and connectivity services for fixed and/or mobile network, with deep knowledge of IP-VPN, MPLS, Firewalling, IDS/IPS, Secure Remote User Access, Web/Email Security
* Ability to relate fixed and mobile security and connectivity services, processes, IT and people/organisation to provide a coherent solution with a strong focus on the customer experience
* Strong facilitation and negotiation skills, having worked within multi-disciplinary virtual teams, ideally in the telecoms or IT sector, providing complex security solutions
* English proficiency
* University degree
And it would be nice to have experience in one or more of these fields:
* Good working knowledge of industry products and technology supporting connectivity and security solutions for enterprise and carrier customers
* Commercial Awareness. Ability to identify and apportion the cost components of security solutions and to understand the resulting commercial viability.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
* Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
* Medical and dental services
* Life insurance
* Dedicated employee phone subscription
* Special discounts for gyms and retailers
* Annual Company Bonus
* Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
* You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
* Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
We’re at our best when you’re at yours
Power to you
***NOTE: We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: