ASP.NET MVC Web Software Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Evolve today active.
Vezi toate job-urile ASP.NET MVC Web Software Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
· University / Bachelor’s Degree;
· Minimum 1+ years of experience as a web developer in asp.net/MVC;
· Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC RAZOR;
· Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JQuery;
· Knowledge of .NET Framework (C#, Entity Framework);
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (database design, triggers, store
Nice to have:
· Knowledge of knockout, bootstrap, less, requi
· Mobile technologies are a plus (phone gap, jQuery mobile, native development for Android and
· IoC frameworks;
· SharePoint and SSRS development frameworks and servers;
· Familiar with TDD development practices;
· Knowledge of object or
distributed applications, SOA;
· Experience with multiple browser based development;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and good command of English;
· Ability to adapt and work both independently or as part of a team;
· Good documentation skills.
• Produce quality code based on Product Management specifications;
• Triage and resolve issues on production systems;
• Develop and maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards;
• Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation;
• Implement the design, testing, and support phases of software projects;
• Communicate effectively with project managers and development team members to facilitate the understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization;
• Execute maintenance and bug fixes.
· Outstanding salary conditions;
· 24 vacation days plus all national holidays;
· Central location - close to Unirii Square with easy parking solutions;
· Working in a friendly environment with a flexible program;
· Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects.