Operations Developer( DevOps)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Evolve active.
Vezi toate job-urile Operations Developer( DevOps) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources sector.
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
• Very good analytical skills;
• Linux power user: Very good knowledge, work experience with Linux, Debian/Ubuntu, MySQL, Git, PHP, Bash, networking, firewalls;
• Work experience in systems administration, database administration and/or backend programming;
• Knowledge of Ansible, Vagrant, monitoring (preferably Zabbix) will represent a big advantage;
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools;
• Ability to write clean code;
• Ability to deal with several tasks simultaneously;
• Experience of Continuous Integration (preferably Jenkins) and automated testing frameworks (preferably Selenium, PHPUnit);
• Experience with at least one version control system (preferably Git);
• Knowledge of AWS (preferable);
• Passionate about recent trends with IT scene, modern development methods and instruments;
• Proficient in English.
For our client, that offer hotels to consumers via direct traffic and price comparison websites and to travel agents and tour operators, we are looking DevOps. It is a fast growing company, and the Software Development Team has multiple software and infrastructure projects running in parallel.
This is the right opportunity for you if you are looking for a challenge, if you want to see your code released regularly to production, if you have a solid background in object oriented PHP 5, and if you are keen to learn new technologies.
• Assist, support and is in close contact with the Technical Lead in overall technology operations;
• Provide input for technological process decisions and operations;
• Administration & configuration of PC hardware, servers and other office equipment;
• Debugging, testing & fixing problems with servers and networks;
• Support rota, one week in three, which will involve being primary support contact during the day for internal customers, and monitoring Zabbix alerts and being primary responder out of hours.
• Motivating compensation;
• Opportunity for professional growth and development.