.NET Software Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Evolve today active.
Vezi toate job-urile .NET Software Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
• Be a very good software developer;
• Actively participate at improving the processes of the team; take initiatives and lead by example;
• Mentor colleagues in expanding their technical skills;
• Provide and receive constructive feedback on technologies and functionality.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
• Minimum 3 year C# development experience;
• Minimum 3 year of experience with ASP.net;
• Experience with AngularJS is required;
• Experience with MVC required a must;
• Experience with Oracle 10g or greater preferred.
As a .NET Developer in our company you will work with a skilled team of developers to create the next generation enterprise product for Treptio. Working with cutting edge Microsoft technology you will be a major contributor to the growth and future of our company.
• Produce quality code based on Product Management specifications;
• Triage and resolve issues on production systems;
• Develop and maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards;
• Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation;
• Implement the design, testing, and support phases of software projects;
• Communicate effectively with project managers and development team members to facilitate the understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization;
• Execute maintenance and bug fixes.
• Outstanding salary conditions;
• Central location – Victoriei;
• Working in a friendly environment with a flexible program;
• Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects