FPGA Engineer, Iasi
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Assystem Romania active
View all jobs FPGA Engineer, Iasi active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Assystem is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 12,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Group and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1000 employees with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Engineering - Automotive, Nuclear, Aerospace.
- 2 years' work experience in FPGA projects.
- Good knowledge of VHDL and Verilog.
- Knowledge of C/C++.
- Understand HW requirements.
- Write HDL synthesizable code for FPGA.
- Apply HW design constraints & interpret STA results.
- Write testbench & perform HW verification through simulation.
*All applicants will be treated with confidentiality.