Junior Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile NOBEL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Nobel Ltd., founded in 1998, is one of the global leaders in carrier and VoIP telecommunications. The company has a history of expansion and profitable growth on a period of over 17 years and is well positioned for future success.Our main business divisions offer services for consumers, covering both web and mobile solutions, for distribution partners, as well as for the largest telecom companies in the world. Moreover, Nobel Ltd. has been present at all major industry tradeshows taking place worldwide in the past years. Plans for the future include both developing the already established sectors, as well as delving into new areas of business pioneering.
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Our diversity coupled with an inclusive culture makes people from domains such as IT Hardware and Software, Finance, Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Customer Service open new doors for our customers in terms of products and services.
At Nobel, we're an all-in-one kind of business: we sustain each stage in the creation, marketing and distribution of our product, so we have a very wide range of job opportunities. We're looking for sparkling youngsters who're still figuring out what they want to excel at - but we're also looking for whole-minded, experienced professionals who know what they're best at, and love doing it.
Check us online on:
� Do you speak English at an advanced level?
� Are you a communicative, helpful and people oriented person?
�.Do you understand internet terminology, applications and navigation?
� Are you looking for THE place to start your career AND make friends & have fun?
- University of Polytechnics or Economical Academy (exact sciences), student or graduated;
- Solid understanding of internet terminology, applications and navigation;
- 1- 2 years of experience in IT field would be a significant plus;
- Any SIP or VoIP background is a plus;
- Knowledge of Routers/Firewalls/ Switches is a plus;
- Willing to work in shifts (night shifts included);
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent customer interaction and telephone skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task.
- Receive inbound support calls from existing and potential customers;
- Identify and resolve reported customer issues and technical problems;
- Document any issues for developers to resolve;
- Walk customers through the setup of our call center software solution;
- Train customers on how to use our call center software solution;
- Test the software solution during idle time and then document any issues for developers to resolve.
In return, we offer…
- Very attractive compensation package with clear progression;
- Free transportation between 22:30 to 05:30;
- Massage program and access to a fitness center for best performers;
- Fun activities at work (parties, workshops and more).
If you find yourself in the above description, submit your CV or send it over to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.