1st Level Operations Technician with Slovak
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 1st Level Operations Technician with Slovak active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
You enjoy working with people from around the world and across various disciplines. You are self-motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand your knowledge.
You should also have:
- A University diploma or equivalent, plus front office / operations experience or installation experience
- An understanding of telecom networks & network elements
- Very good written and spoken Slovak and English skills.
- Able to work in shifts, during weekends and legal holidays.
- mobile 2G/3G and 4G networks
- radio access and propagation
- transmissions related knowledge: PDH,IP.
As 1st level operations technician you will take part in the work to secure that our customer's network is running according to expectations.
You will be responsible for network surveillance, 1st level restoration and preventive maintenance of access area.
Main responsibilities include:
- surveillance of alarms & events & faults occurred in the radio access and transmission access network;
- monitoring of key performance indicators for the radio access and transmission access network;
- troubleshooting and fault management for the alarms & events observed;
- reception and registration of calls from field, 3PP or projects
- dispatching and coordination of field engineers, in case of incidents occurred at sites that need local support;
- notification/escalation to 3PP, when it is the case;
- escalation to the next support line, for cases that need advanced trouble-shooting;
- chasing all the alarms & events & faults in the associated ticketing systems;
- providing updates/feedback about operational activities at the management requests;
- perform regular reports.