Service Delivery Management Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vodafone Shared Services Romania active
View all jobs Service Delivery Management Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
The function of the Service Delivery Management is accountable for the end to end service lifecycle towards the relevant customers and service portfolio.
You will be responsible for managing activities pertaining to the Portfolio of Principal Service Delivery Manager that do not require customer facing engagement and/or that are mainly relevant to the delivery centres.
The two key areas of accountability will be the support in the elaboration of service design & resulting benefit case as well as the preparation, review and follow up of operational matters relevant to the specific portfolio.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Preparing commercial and Governance documentation
- Facilitating transition of all services within the SDM portfolio
- Be able to individually have visibility and report accurately against actions, risks, issues in all services and direct oversight offshore of any service improvement plans
- Direct interaction with service delivery teams. Ensuring timeliness and accuracy of reporting of live services
- Ability to track service initiatives such as Six Sigma process optimization improvements in live services and able to report back to SDM
- Experience in Transition Management/ Project Management within a Telecommunications environment and preferably of operational profile
- Experience of concurrently managing multiple projects of differing size and complexity to meet defined business requirements
- Certification in PMP/Prince2/ ITIL/ Service Management will be considered as a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills, at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills to all facets of the business.
- Demonstrate the ability to operate efficiently in a pressurized environment.
- Able to quickly understand different technologies, systems and processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.