Junior Recruiter (Job number #1551197)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs Junior Recruiter (Job number #1551197) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree.
- Minimum 1 year of related professional experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Thorough knowledge of IT and/or shared services industry recruitment.
- Experience in web-based applicant tracking tools.
- Experience working in key business relationships.
- Strong communication skills.
- Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
Program Management & Optimization
- Identifies program success criteria and uses these to anchor program strategies and monitor program execution
- Captures, implements, adapts and improves project strategies & processes to achieve project outcomes
Stakeholder Negotiation & Commitment Building
- Collaborates effectively with others to ensure shared commitment to an enterprise and mutually beneficial results
HPE Businesses/Operations Integration
- Understands and effectively integrates HPE's corporate vision, line-of-business objectives, and associated value propositions within operations program design & roll-out
HR Capabilities & Resources
- Understands HR's role in corporate governance and accesses this expertise in support of a positive corporate environment
- Approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensure comprehensive understanding and effective resolution
- Interacts with hiring managers within the business and sub-region.
- Drives achievement of the hiring targets for their sub region, including time to fill, cost per hire, university hiring, diversity goals and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Manages the beginning to end recruitment process within the sub-region; supports implementation of sourcing strategies, screens candidates, provides a short list of candidates, coordinates interviews, creates offer letters, and facilitates relocation.
- Counsels managers on the hiring process and ensures that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policy.
- Provides support on hiring initiatives where there is staffing impact.
- Develops expertise in one or more of the key areas within staffing and recruiting.
- Works with business verticals and global functions on focused recruitment or employer branding initiatives
- Participates in key projects that have a country-wide impact.