Recruitment Assistant (Job number #1574507)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs Recruitment Assistant (Job number #1574507) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree.
- Minimum 6 months of related professional experience;
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Thorough knowledge of IT and/or shared services industry recruitment.
- Experience in web-based applicant tracking tools.
- Experience working in key business relationships.
- Strong communication skills.
- Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
- Collaborates effectively with others to ensure shared commitment to an enterprise and mutually beneficial results
- Understands and effectively integrates HPE's corporate vision, line-of-business objectives, and associated value propositions within operations program design & roll-out
- Understands HR's role in corporate governance and accesses this expertise in support of a positive corporate environment
- Approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensure comprehensive understanding and effective resolution
- Provides support in the recruitment initiatives through a strong liaison with the Talent Acquisition Consultants
- Posts and conducts sourcing activities for specific recruitment projects; contacts the candidates to schedule phone interviews; maintains the connection with the candidates in order to keep them updated regarding the recruitment process
- Creates the candidates’ profiles in HPE recruitment systems; ensures that the recruitment and candidates selection workflow are updated in the systems
- Works closely with the Talent Acquisition Consultants and assists them in order to accomplish the needs of the recruitment projects
- Provides support on hiring initiatives where needed
- Works with business verticals and global functions on focused recruitment or employer branding initiatives.
- Participates in key projects that have a country-wide impact.