Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hewlett Packard Enterprise active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world’s iconic tech companies, creating new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society.
We provide solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We aim at making the complex, simple. Bridging the old and the new. And we do that by harnessing big data, security, mobility and cloud. We are the only company with the breadth and depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-end solutions in big data, cloud, mobility and security, not just a disparate set of IT components.
We focus on delivering speed, simplicity, efficiency and agility so that customers can realize their preferred business outcomes across architectures and in ways that suit their engineering requirements and budgets. Our key areas include:
• Infrastructure – Building on the product innovations of the past year, like our Helion Cloud portfolio, Apollo water-cooled super computers, and OneView, the best converged infrastructure tool on the market.
• Services – Continuing to lead in Virtual Private Cloud and growing our Strategic Enterprise Services, including cloud, enterprise security, analytics and data management, and app modernization.
• Software – Continuing to develop the critical tools that reveal hidden insights and drive business outcomes at incredible speed and scale.
• HP Financial Services – By leveraging its HP Financial Services capability, Hewlett Packard Enterprise will be well positioned to create unique technology deployment models for customers and partners based on their specific business needs.
Apart from leading the market in enterprise infrastructure, software and services, we offer great and impactful initiatives for our employees and for society, from wellness, through diversity and inclusion, to amazing university hiring experiences, and much more. If you wonder what is like to be part of one of the world’s largest technology companies, visit our Hewlett Packard Enterprise stand, and hear directly from our employees!
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
· Typically 5+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
· May have experience in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Basic understanding of accounting processes and principles.
· Good analytical skills.
· Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· Good communication skills.
· Good teamwork skills.• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
· Provides standard to moderately complex financial support that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure basic financial analysis needs are met.
· Handles moderately complex business issues on a routine basis.
· Provides analytic support to business initiatives.
· Develops a deeper understanding of the company•s financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
· Ability to influence a particular cost center within a business, typically interacting with managers.