Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hewlett Packard Enterprise active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
· Typically 5+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
· May have experience in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Basic understanding of accounting processes and principles.
· Good analytical skills.
· Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· Good communication skills.
· Good teamwork skills.• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
· Provides standard to moderately complex financial support that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure basic financial analysis needs are met.
· Handles moderately complex business issues on a routine basis.
· Provides analytic support to business initiatives.
· Develops a deeper understanding of the company•s financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
· Ability to influence a particular cost center within a business, typically interacting with managers.