Junior SQL Developer – CRM Applications
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior SQL Developer – CRM Applications active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a Junior SQL Developer for designing and developing databases for innovative CRM applications. You will join our team in Bucharest, working on internal CRM projects for various departments: mainly Online Marketing, Online Digital Strategy and Production.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment on interesting projects with the latest technologies in a relaxed atmosphere.
• Graduate of IT studies
• Interest to develop your career towards SQL programming
• Knowledge of set theory and database relational theory
• Working experience or very good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server or similar RDBMS
• Knowledge of .NET Framework - C# is considered a plus
Desirable personal skills:
• Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team;
• Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies;
• Problem solving and questioning skills;
• Creative/ innovative: suggests system improvements and offers alternative solutions
• Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring;
• Define and implement technical solutions that answer best clients’ needs;
• Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans and manages time effectively;
• Propose ideas of improvement of the applications, procedures and technologies used.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.