Front Desk Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Front Desk Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are?
You have the opportunity to be part of the most wanted Big4 to work for! That’s right, you can find us in The 2016 Most Desired Employers Survey powered by Catalyst.
Apart from this, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, excellent chances to test your academic knowledge, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
Your benefits and your career path can be flexible to match your own priorities.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
Who are we?
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services with an industry focus. We operate in 152 countries and have more than 145,000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG has been in Romania and Moldova since the early 1990s. We now have around 800 staff, working in six offices - Bucharest, Cluj, Timisoara, Iasi, Constanta and Chisinau. We are one of the leading professional services firms on the Romanian and Moldovan markets.
What are we looking for?
An Officer for our Front Desk.
• Welcome clients in a very nice and polite manner.
• Ensure that accurate telephone messages are taken and distributed and queries are dealt with effectively.
• Sort and distribute post and send and distribute faxes. Book and arrange couriers.
• Arrange internal/external meetings and book rooms.
• Arrange bulk photocopying and printing/binding with the document production centre and complete ad hoc tasks including whereabouts.
• Work in close cooperation with the protocol Department to ensure that all the clients are served in a rapid manner.
• And any other administrative task required by the role.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Foreign Languages Graduate or Secretarial College Graduate.
• A very nice and presentable person, with a strong team spirit, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment.
• A minimum of 1 year experience working as a receptionist within a big company would be an advantage.
• Good English knowledge - any certification would be considered as an advantage.
• Knowledge of any other foreign language would be a plus.
• MS Office (Intermediate level).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and letter of motivation, in English, until May, 31st 2016. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for written tests and an interview.