Test Lead EVO Integration
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vodafone Shared Services Romania active
View all jobs Test Lead EVO Integration active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
Manage testing and acceptance for the S15 deployment waves covering assembly, product, performance, user acceptance testing. To work with rest of the EVO Test organisation and ensure coordination and best practice for testing activities and adherence to the release guidelines.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Define acceptance protocol and related test activities to guarantee solution quality, operational readiness within agreed KPIs and ultimately contribute to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Provide assurance of Governance across all required test phases of S15 and adherence to acceptance protocol and related test activities to guarantee solution quality, operational readiness within agreed KPIs and ultimately contribute to deliver customer satisfaction, through the following activities:
- Define the Test Strategy for S15 covering the core solution and deployment over the 22 countries in scope of the S15 programme.
- Align the Test Strategy with all key stakeholders both from Group side and Local Markets
- Ensure test management over PTC, UAT, Performance Testing, Regression Testing;
- Control of SI contract fulfilment through test activity related to the main releases which lead to formal acceptance of the solution
- Optimise resource usage across the Release : Business, IT, Global, Local as well as environments to maximise benefit out of testing effort
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Proven experience of successful test/project management across large and complex programmes preferably with ERP systems impact (eg SAP);
- Experience in development and implementation of test strategies, procedures and reports
- ISTQB / ISEB System Testing Foundation Certification
- Experience of managing teams of IT and business specialists and working with 3rd party IT service providers
- Knowledge of specific tools: HP Quality Center/ ALM, MS Project, Sharepoint, SAP Solution Manager Desired
- Very good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), testing framework and methodologies.
- Knowledge of PMP standard and/ or PRINCE2 methodology (certification is a plus)Knowledge of service management discipline (ITIL)
- Proficiency in development and implementation of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and reports.
- Strong knowledge of HP Quality Center/ ALM, MS Project, Sharepoint, SAP Solution Manager
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.