Product Architect IPVPN
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vodafone Shared Services Romania active
View all jobs Product Architect IPVPN active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
This role is part of team within the fixed connectivity product development area responsible for the development and delivery of Enterprise IP – VPN products.
You will be responsible for leading the conceptual design, development, and successful delivery and management of solutions to support demands from our Enterprise product Management organisation.
Determine product/service technical building blocks and how they interact with each other.
Translate functional and non-functional requirements into solutions that span the end-to-end technical implementation
Having complete oversight of the scope/ nature of design testing and review/ signoff of exit documentation for build & test
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- You will have technical leadership of your product solutions and delivery
- Manage own associated project budget ensuring efficient use of development resources to deliver products that in turn generate the revenue targets defined by the commercial business cases.
- Identify, secure and manage resources required for projects.
- Ensure Vodafone Customers benefit from the latest technological advances to get the best possible customer experience and identifying opportunities for innovation of the product portfolio
- Deliver the technical Product Collateral such as the Technical Service Description, technical options paper, Product technical HLD and provide Solutions Consultant guidance that underpins the product.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Broad understanding of fixed connectivity products, cost elements and commercial offers (traditional and next generation IP data and voice)
- Good knowledge of IP & MPLS networking and OSS / BSS usage within the delivery of IP – VPN services.
- Experience of design, implementation and roll out of mobile and/or fixed telecoms services, preferably gained in an international environment/global context.
- Knowledge and understanding of carrier markets and customers
- Thorough understanding of the industry, with a deep understanding of the Fixed network ecosystem and supplier landscape / key players
- Experience working within a virtual team
- University degree in electrical / electronic / telecommunications engineering or similar.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.