Senior Software Developer - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Software Developer - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
* Analyze and review the software requirements;
* Develop software products, according to customer requirements, at the requested quality level which will be used in Production.
* Implementation of traceability system used in production and additional Software tools.
* Work together with the Industrial Engineering team in order to assure the development and continuous improvement of production Software tools.
* Support the implementation of new products and latest specific standards.
* Support customer projects in case of problems; perform investigations on assigned functionalities;
* Perform the software verification based on the test specifications;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Required Programming Languages:
* Visual Studio 2010
* MySql 5.0 / SQL
* ASP.NET knowledge is a plus
Additional skills :
* Self determination and capability to work independently on a task
* Advanced English knowledge
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.