This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs Product Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
- Broad understanding of fixed connectivity products, cost elements and commercial offers (traditional and next generation IP data and voice)
- Good knowledge of IP & MPLS networking and OSS / BSS usage within the delivery of IP – VPN services.
- Experience of design, implementation and roll out of mobile and/or fixed telecoms services, preferably gained in an international environment/global context.
- Knowledge and understanding of carrier markets and customers
- Thorough understanding of the industry, with a deep understanding of the Fixed network ecosystem and supplier landscape / key players
- Experience working within a virtual team
- University degree in electrical / electronic / telecommunications engineering or similar.
As the world’s leading Telecommunications Company, our client is proud to help millions of people in every corner of the globe connect, whether through texting, talking, working, swapping pictures, watching movies...
Vodafone Shared Services empowers its people to create value for Vodafone by providing the expertise and insight to drive business transformation, deliver high quality and efficient operations, and enable Vodafone to operate with speed, simplicity and trust.
This role is part of team within the fixed connectivity product development area responsible for the development and delivery of Enterprise IP – VPN products. The portfolio of products and services covered are key to the Enterprise strategy.
You will be responsible for leading the conceptual design, development, and successful delivery and management of solutions to support demands from our Enterprise product Management organisation.
- To be the Product Design Authority, ensuring that the Product Requirements (as defined within the Market Requirements Specification (MRS) are met by owning the overall design
- Determine product/service technical building blocks and how they interact with each other.
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements into solutions that span the end-to-end technical implementation
- Having complete oversight of the scope/ nature of design testing and review/ signoff of exit documentation for build & test
What will you do?
- You will have technical leadership of your product solutions and delivery
- Manage own associated project budget ensuring efficient use of development resources to deliver products that in turn generate the revenue targets defined by the commercial business cases.
- Identify, secure and manage resources required for projects.
- Ensure Vodafone Customers benefit from the latest technological advances to get the best possible customer experience and identifying opportunities for innovation of the product portfolio
Deliver the technical Product Collateral such as the Technical Service Description, technical options paper, Product technical HLD and provide Solutions Consultant guidance that underpins the product.
- Through demonstrable cross-functional experience drive virtual team to become the recognised point-of-contact within Technology for your products
What they offer:
- Private medical and dental services;
- Life insurance;
- Dedicated employee phone subscription;
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers;
- Project specific training;
- A youthful and multicultural working environment with dedicated professionals and great development opportunities.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to enjoy a high challenging profile role, to progress in your career and to develop experience within a world leading and multinational organization.
Vodafone Shared Services Center is part of a Global Services Center and will cater for Vodafone operations in different countries, as well as for the Vodafone Group. Our client success comes from the outstanding people that make it happen for their customers every day!