Collections Analyst with German (#1497302)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Collections Analyst with German (#1497302) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 1-3 years of experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Good written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Good problem solving skills
- Familiarity with computers
- Basic prioritization skills
- Basic understanding of HP's Order Management Process
- Basic understanding of HP's Dispute Management Process
- Basic understanding of collection processes and financial concepts
- Basic Influence Skills
- Analyzes and recommends customer credit limits based upon credit scores.
- Analyzes output from fraud detection system and makes recommendation for further investigation.
- Interacts with credit card companies to manage credit charge-backs.
- Negotiates down payment with customers and HP sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
- Analyzes and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
- Resolves disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiates and ensures payment from customer.
- Recognizes trends for nonpayment and resolves issues by engaging internal partners.
- Initiates the dispute resolution process with internal HP partners and follows issue and ensures resolution for HP and customer.
- Analyzes at-risk customers and recommends account strategies to prevent delinquencies.
- Impacts low value portfolio of customers.
- Ability to influence moderate value of collections.