This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Qualysoft active
View all jobs Delivery Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
The Qualysoft Group was founded in Vienna in 1999. As an independent IT consultancy and service company, it supports its international customers by providing tailored IT solutions that are both flexible and innovative. Its main focus is on providers of financial and energy services, industrial firms, media/telecommunications companies, and institutions from the public sector.Requirements
• Over 5 years’ experience in functions within IT or Outsourcing
• Over 3 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics projects, CRM, ERP and other software products
• Desired experience in design and software implementation of customize software applications (Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, JSF and other .Net frameworks).
• Experience of aligning solutions to business requirements and priorities
• Management skills in international projects
• Proven track-record in international environment or projects
• Good knowledge on project management methods
• Ability to manage the interaction with HR for people takeover
• Ability to design and validate business cases on associated costing to the designed solution and migration
• Ability to present and negotiate technical parts (incl. cost impact) in contract negotiations with decision maker.
• Excellent Leadership skills
• Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills especially in a multi-cultural environment
• Very good team working skills.
University degree: IT University Degree or equivalent
The success candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Work closely with customers to ensure a clear understanding of their business priorities and needs
• Define the best solution strategy and own the solution
• Lead the solution team with all necessary participants for all parts of the solution
• Analyze the customer business and technical requirements to ensure the solution is aligned accordingly.
• Manage the resources to develop a viable global solution
• Get the required solution design approvals from business and delivery according to the existing processes
• Throughout project life cycle, identify and assess all risk factors utilizing relevant checklists (risk analysis) and implement all opportunities for improving results
• Create the solution cost model to commercial management standards. Take strategic viewpoints and target costing into account
• Support contract negotiations and have the ability to challenge the client as well as internal processes and decisions when appropriate
• Support the solution proposal presentations at customer locations and/or internal offices. Prepare the solution relevant part of the Sales presentation.