Front End Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Front End Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
- Graduate/ Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master in Economics, Business, Computer Science or Industrial Engineering
- Excellent command of English is mandatory, German or French is a huge plus
- Availability to occasionally travel and work abroad (Frankfurt)
- Client-oriented, entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated
- Enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions
Selecting and combining the right technologies for the project
Working directly with other developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
Gather requirements around functionality and translate them into elegant functional solutions
Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consulting company with European roots, operating with a global reach.
- We have 3.350 passionate and experienced employees.
- We serve clients across financial and commercial industries and public services.
- We are located in 29 offices in EMEA.
- We have a 110-year heritage as trusted business advisor.
Why work with us?
We offer you:
-the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success
- a motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
- continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!