C++ Technical Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs C++ Technical Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
We are currently looking for a highly-motivated and skilled C++ Technical Lead for our client’s Experience Design project.
You should have extensive experience, very solid knowledge of the Windows platform (Windows 10 is a big plus), as well as some familiarity with scalable web architectures and patterns for internet-scale applications and services. You will be responsible for driving the technical solution of the project, researching technologies, designing and implementing new functionalities, and driving them to completion. You will work in a medium-large sized team and report directly to the Engineering Manager.
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
• 5+ years of experience or equivalent knowledge.
• Past experience in a lead position is a big plus.
• Very strong C++ skills.
• Experience in building desktop applications, especially on Windows.
• Outstanding knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
• Highly enthusiastic, creative, with entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to innovate.
• Committed to the highest levels of quality, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken), with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Nice to have:
• Some technical background with Microsoft .NET Development Platform (C#) or Java (JEE).
• Some knowledge of SQL and experience with at least one Database Management System (MySQL, MsSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.).
• Some experience in architecting, designing, developing, deploying and maintaining large, high availability and rich content web applications and web services.
• Drive architectural decisions for the product.
• Work independently and own multiple features.
• Transform requirements into architectural and feature specs.
• Design & implement features, APIs, test suites or technology according to specifications, while keeping a strong customer focus.
• Identify internal/outside technologies and when/how to use them.
• Coach all other team members by providing knowledge and expertise.
• Collaborate with quality engineers, to ensure project deliverables meet the required quality standards.
• Provide status and feedback to management.
• Act as a key point of contact to the US team leaders.