Business Development Consultant - Turkish Speaker
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Development Consultant - Turkish Speaker active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
- Fluency in Turkish and English
- Proven track record in establishing and developing successful long-term business relationships, via the Internet, Telephone or Social media.
- Experience prospecting needs analysis and negotiation in the Business-to-Business sector would be an advantage along with the ability to work to and overachieve on targets.
- Proven ability to work remotely with clients.
- A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
- Strong Business acumen and organizational process knowledge.
- Understanding of the use and application of IT systems in a Business environment
- A strong desire to progress in a sales career.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Experience of using social media tools.
- A top degree in Business or IT related disciplines from a reputable university.
- Knowledge of Oracle products or previous experience in the IT industry will be useful though not essential.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- Self- motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge.
- The ability to work with a dynamic and multinational team in addition to the ability to work alone at times.
- An eagerness to work in a high pressured, fast moving and challenging environment.
- Establish, build and nurture positive business relationships with key client accounts through forging a deep understanding of their business, the challenges they face, future projects and plans.
- Develop long term relationships with clients, consulting with them as their IT partner to address their needs and challenges.
- Using a variety of tools including but not limited to social media, internet, web based tools, outbound calling.
- Identify new business opportunities for Oracle's Cloud product offering through engagement with multiple levels of the client organization and proactively endorsing Oracle's solution relevant to their business challenges.
- Creating a business pipeline meeting an agreed quota. Pipeline creation should consistently meet or exceed target.
- Contributing individually to the team targets, achieving a high level of client satisfaction and quality lead generation.
- Achieving a high level of collaboration with in-country Marketing and Sales teams by developing and delivering against the joint strategy with the field representatives. Inside Sales representatives and partners.
OracleDirect is a state-of-the-art, multi-channel sales operation bringing to life the benefits of Oracle’s complete technology stack. Oracle is on a journey to be the #1 SaaS vendor in EMEA and due to recent expansions and acquisitions in our Cloud Business we are creating our Cloud Applications Business Development Group in Bucharest.
As a SaaS Business Relationship Consultant with Oracle Direct, you will be part of the world's most complete, open and integrated business software and hardware systems company.
You will be responsible for establishing, building and nurturing relationships with key business accounts, understanding their business needs and challenges with a view to generating demand for Oracle’s cloud based product offering. This will be through a variety of channels such as social media, internet, web based tools & outbound calling. You will speak to key decision makers within key business accounts on a daily basis.