Accounting Team Supervisor
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Accounting Team Supervisor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
• Strong academic record in Finance & Accounting
• At least 5 years of accounting and audit experience of which at least 3 years in a managerial position
• Examination and analysis skills
• Decision Making and/ problem solving skills
• Fluent in French and English
• Self control and open-mindedness
• Excellent communication & team player
• Human Resources supervision experiences
• As a Supervisor you will be directly responding to the head of the Finance and you will be in charge with the organization and animation of the tasks performed by the team. You will be the 1st point of contact for specific department in Paris. You will be responsible for preparing presentations in the attention of the group and senior management.
• Plan, perform and review control missions to insure the correct applicability of group norms (French or/end IFRS) on subjects identified with a high risk at group/entity level
• Plan, perform and review control missions to insure the quality of the 1st level controls
• Coordinate the relationship with external auditors
• Participates to quarterly closing meetings for entities
• Become an internal control expert and insure a consultant role in this matter
• Support accounting team in developing their competencies
• Alert head of FIN in case of blocking points.
• Recruit, select, develop, counsel, discipline, and evaluate performance of employees select, develop, counsel, discipline, and evaluate performance of employees
• Exercise responsibilities with a large autonomy and in the context of control framework defined by the group
• Excellent management of short deadlines for accounting and reporting processes (conso, statutory) and also the large diversity of portfolio of companies to be followed.