Senior Financial Regulatory Reporting Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Senior Financial Regulatory Reporting Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
Knowledge, studies and experience:
• 3 – 5 years of qualifying experiences in accounting or finance with a focus on regulatory reporting and analytic, preferably in financial services/banking or in consulting
• Finrep , Corep or Liqudity Reporting knowledge is a plus.;
• Strong banking activity general culture
• Keen interest in regulatory reporting
• English advanced and French is a plus
We also value:
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to communicate and build good relationships cross functionally/countries
• Ability to work in conformity with the procedures, to maintain them
• Ability to analyse new situations
• Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
• Promotion possibilities and development of a career plan;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Type of the contract – undetermined period
• Other benefits
• Production of new regulatory reports such as ALM, Finrep or Corep reports for significant supervised entities on a full or simplified basis;
• On a consolidated basis, deliver accurate data or variance analysis to entities for certification, internal monitoring or answer to regulatory questions;
• Contribution & production to Group Regulatory
Improvement of the activities:
• Participate to the implementation of regulatory needs directly in link with project teams both in Paris and Bucharest side on subject such as developing Financial Reporting on solo basis or statistic reports on Group exposure;
• Acting as Referent for Regulatory Reporting;
• Provide training and guidance to other personnel within the department or teams.