Senior Financial Controller with English/French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Senior Financial Controller with English/French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
• University graduate (ASE)
• At least 4 years of internal and/or financial audit experience
• Fluent in English; French is a plus
• Communication: able to easily adapt to various cultures and personalities, communicate information to individuals or groups, and deliver presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience. Clearly and concisely convey information.
• Professional Knowledge: Possession of designated level of professional skill and/or knowledge in areas including auditing and accounting and the ability to keep current with developments and trends.
• Examination and analysis: Examine operations and or processes, collecting data and information to assess accuracy, integrity and risks, analyze information, ensure compliance with applicable standards, rules, regulations and systems of internal control, interpret and evaluate results, prepare documentation, and create reports and/or presentations.
• Decision Making and/or problem solving: Knowledge of and ability to use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions and/or reaching conclusions.
• Plan, perform and review control missions to insure the correct applicability of group norms (French or/and IFRS) on subjects identified with a high risk at group/entity level
• Plan and perform control missions to insure the quality of the 1st level controls
• Coordinate the relationship with external auditors
• Participates to quarterly closing meetings for entities
• Become an internal control expert and insure a consultant role in this matter
• Support accounting team in developing their competencies
• Alert head of department in case of blocking points.