Analysis and Debug Team Leader - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Analysis and Debug Team Leader - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
* For our departments in production, we search for a passionate and experienced debug coordinator eager to lead our team.
* Participate in defining objectives and strategies for team
* Define individual targets for the team members
* Management and supervision team, assigning tasks in accordance with process requirements, timeframe and quality requirements
* Active participation in defining and improving processes, methods, technologies and tools used by the team Engineering tasks
* Planning and introduction of analysis procedure and/or analysis equipment
* Support in production for continuous improvement
* Reports and analyse of the reports
* Administration of the daily incidents; coordination of internal corrective actions
* Responsible for detailed root cause analysis of the incidents
* Responsible for maintaining the analysis station in a proper functional condition
* A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical university degree (Electronics, Telecommunication)
* Knowledge of specific manufacturing and test processes
* Knowledge of specific quality methods
* Knowledge in handling and administration of analysis equipment
* Knowledge in testing methods Knowledge about products functionality, schematics and PTS interpretation
* Experience in Team Leading is a plus
* Experience in Project Management is a plus Good English knowledge
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area)
* Stability International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.