Customer Service Representative with English and Spanish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NOBEL active
View all jobs Customer Service Representative with English and Spanish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Nobel Ltd., founded in 1998, is one of the global leaders in carrier and VoIP telecommunications. The company has a history of expansion and profitable growth on a period of over 17 years and is well positioned for future success.Our main business divisions offer services for consumers, covering both web and mobile solutions, for distribution partners, as well as for the largest telecom companies in the world. Moreover, Nobel Ltd. has been present at all major industry tradeshows taking place worldwide in the past years. Plans for the future include both developing the already established sectors, as well as delving into new areas of business pioneering.
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Our diversity coupled with an inclusive culture makes people from domains such as IT Hardware and Software, Finance, Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Customer Service open new doors for our customers in terms of products and services.
At Nobel, we're an all-in-one kind of business: we sustain each stage in the creation, marketing and distribution of our product, so we have a very wide range of job opportunities. We're looking for sparkling youngsters who're still figuring out what they want to excel at - but we're also looking for whole-minded, experienced professionals who know what they're best at, and love doing it.
Check us online on:
Your role with us:
- offering customer support to clients around the globe
- assisting and counseling Nobel customers over the phone and via email
- work you “mojo" every day to have happy & returning customers :-)
Your skills & personality:
- Advanced English and Spanish speaking and writing skills; "acceptable" is not acceptable
- Punctuality, willingness to work in shifts (especially afternoon and night shifts)
- Excellent communication skills and patience
- Fun to be around with
- Creative & flexible mind
- Proactive and a great team player
- Cool and intelligent, seriously, we have a test for that :-)
In return, we offer…
• Flexible 8 hours schedule (night shifts included)
• Very attractive compensation package with clear progression
• Free transportation between 22:30 to 05:30.
• Massage program and access to a fitness center for best performers :-)
• Fun activities at work (parties, fun events every month and much more)
• Training and certification in Customer Service
• Internal career growth programs
If you find yourself in the above description, then please submit your CV at email@example.com!