Logistic Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Logistic Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Measure the process results and capacity (timing on each logistic process);
* Keep and analyze the records and make corrective proposals;
* Identify status of existing processes and improvement opportunities and provide the information to the processes owners;
* Improvement and standardization of the supply chain processes.
* Support the team concerning logistic process topics to ensure an accurate and efficient use of the defined processes;
* Create and monitor standard work.
* Technical University Degree;
* Experience in capacity calculation, workplace design and time measurement;
* Knowledge of logistic processes;
* Knowledge of Lean process;
* Good communication and problem solving skills;
* Advanced English skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Opportunity to grow and gain experience in a multinational company;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.