Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Performance Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We’ve reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
The Single Front Door organisation is the single interface between Group Enterprise and Group Enterprise Technology for customer opportunities ensuring that what we sell, can be delivered and operated, that all risks are known and documented, resource and capacity are available and regular and standardized status updates are being provided back to Group Enterprise.
Your day to day:
- Provide analysis and visibility on the performance of the Single Front Door organisation and the delivery status of customer projects in delivery to support decision makers
- Elaborate, collect and consolidate performance data / OLAs from all units interfacing with the SFD to create KPI dashboards and scorecards on a regular basis
- Drive analyses (BAU and ad-hoc) of performance data, identify root causes for areas at risk and initiate improvement and optimisation initiatives
- Own SFD reports (including Work in Progress reporting) as well as specific Group TES reports
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Manage KPI Dashboards; collect, consolidate data from different tools (e.g. VEPS, Planview, Clarity, Excel)
- Drive performance analyses - BAU and ad-hoc data analysis, root causes and risks
- Provide benchmarks and share best practise across pre- sales and delivery community
- Maintain and develop the KPI dashboards and scorecards
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- University degree in information management/financial management/economics / mathematics / statistics or equivalent
- Understanding of the Telecommunications / IT Industry, preferably in Enterprise delivery or reporting
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Access, modelling tools, Reporting and Business Intelligence solutions
- SQL skills a must
And it would be nice to have experience in one or more of these fields:
- Outstanding analytical skills combined with consultant approach and mindset, challenging data source and validity
- Strong background in business modelling and performance analysis / Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of Vodafone internal Enterprise delivery processes beneficial
- Confidence and professionalism in working with multinational teams and on various levels of the organisation; builds trust quickly
- Self-starter with a clear can-do mentality, ability to work under pressure, strong business acumen.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
We’re at our best when you’re at yours
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.