Junior Power Networks Design Engineer - Bucharest, Constanta
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Enel Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Power Networks Design Engineer - Bucharest, Constanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Active on the Romanian market since 2005, Enel is currently the country’s largest private investor in energy, with operations in power distribution and supply as well as renewable energy production.
The company has more than 3,100 employees and provides services to 2.7 million customers in three key areas of the country: Muntenia Sud (including Bucharest), Banat and Dobrogea, accounting for one third of Romania’s electricity distribution market. Enel is developing an investment program aimed at securing a proper service for end users, improving the quality and security of the network while also complying with Enel’s environmental standards.
We are looking for the best and brightest power engineering graduates to power our business in the new era of energy:
- Power Engineering Master’s degree;
- Solid theoretical knowledge of electrical power networks design;
- Good command of English;
- Drive to achieve, problem-solving skills and flexibility;
- Team spirit;
- Great communication skills;
- Strong commitment to personal development.
What you’ll do:
Work, learn, connect:
- Learn from leading professionals how to design medium and high-voltage networks;
- Receive the practical training and experience you need to allow you to develop your professional career;
- Get to do real work on real technical projects;
- Take part in overseeing medium and high-voltage works from design to implementation.
Learn something new every day:
- Our development offer focuses on:
- Real and meaningful “learning by doing” opportunities;
- Access to catalogue training programs;
- Coaching and feedback to support growth and self-improvement.