Internship @Ixia - Technical Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ixia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship @Ixia - Technical Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We provide application performance and security resilience solutions to validate, secure, and optimize physical and virtual networks.
Our innovative solutions and results have been recognized with many industry awards, media mentions, and customer accolades.
Ixia’s culture places our customers squarely at the center of our focus. We focus on technological innovation and commitment to results.
Learn more at www.ixiacom.com
• Student (4th year of study or Master) or recently graduated
• Knowledge of Ethernet, IP, DHCP, PPP, VLAN, routing protocols
• Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to coordinate with teams in offshore locations
• Self-sufficient self-starter who can work with little or no direction
• Scripting (TCL or any other language)
• Experience on switch/ router configuration on Cisco.
• Unix/Linux experience is a plus.
• Provide basic level telephone and email support to Ixia customers located in EMEA / US region
• Assists customers with software entitlement issues and help with upgrade and license process
• Assist customers with operation and configuration of Ixia hardware and software
• Takes care of tracing, packing and shipping the hardware by following the internal procedure
• Accurately log, track and maintain customer service requests
• Effectively work and communicate with worldwide support and engineering team
• Achieve customer satisfaction and support metric goals
• On demand support during late shifts and weekends (not on a regular basis)
This is a chance to join a leading provider of IP network testing systems; successful applicants will have the opportunity to further develop their networking skills in the area of Layer 2-7 testing.
Full-time program for a period of 6 months.