Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Linux Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• Over 3 years’ experience with different distributions of Linux (Red Hat/Debian/CentOS/Suse) environments.
• Linux Routing and Load Balancing skills.
• Linux Routing (ipsec/iptables/netfilter).
• Experience with Linux automation tools (i.e. Puppet / Chef etc.).
• File system concepts (inode, paging, swapping, clustering, logical partitions, etc.).
• Ability to work well with the team and on various projects.
• Experience with Backup software and strategies (dd, bacula is a plus, TSM is a plus).
• Willingness to learn new things and extremely flexible if workflow is changing.
• Fluent English (spoken and written).
• Communicative competence (pro-active).
• Be a strong system administrator to implement and support Red Hat/Debian/CentOS/Suse Linux environments.
• Responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of infrastructure machines.
• Troubleshoot performance issues, OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes.
• Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed.
• Support incidents and perform root cause analysis for service interruption issues. Fix the root cause not the effect.
• Ensure compliance with security guidelines.
• 3'Rd party vendor coordination and escalation.
• Create scripts in order to automate certain tasks.
• Structure, draft and review technical documentation, document technical requirements and processes.
• ITIL Certified.
• Proficient in at least 1 programming/scripting language – bash, python, ruby, etc.
• Experience with backup tools such as Tivoli TSM.
• Experience with system monitoring tools and analyzing results.
• Experienced in configuration of deployment pipelines and comfortable with version control systems (Git, GitHub)'
• Training skills in order to mentor junior team members.
• Ability to conceptualize problems.
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
• Bachelor degree, with a technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science.