Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Wintel Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• Over 3 year’s experience with Windows Server and higher environments.
• In-depth understanding of windows architecture and troubleshooting experience with the ability to analyze technical problems to prevent future occurrence.
• Knowledge and understanding of network applications, web servers, email servers, firewalls, databases, file shares and print servers.
• Experience with backup strategies and backup technologies such as Tivoli TSM / Idera / Netapp / EMC.
• Ability to work well with the team and on various projects.
• Willingness to learn new things and extremely flexible if workflow is changing.
• Fluent English (spoken and written).
• Communicative competence (pro-active).
• Windows OS (2003 and above) & AD Incident Management, problem and change management.
• Plan OS Hardening of Windows 2003 and above Servers.
• Plan, create and implement Group Policy.
• RAID Configurations and Disk management utilities tools.
• Performing Windows OS disaster recovery.
• Implement/document best practices.
• Liaison with Security Officer / support OS compliance to security policies.
• 3rd party vendor coordination and escalation.
• Responsible for review and update RCA document for Severity 1 & Severity 2 incidents.
• Evaluate, Test and Deploy of clustering software updates.
• Troubleshoot performance issues, OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes.
• Create scripts in order to automate certain tasks.
• Structure, draft and review technical documentation, document technical requirements and processes.
• ITIL Certified.
• Training skills in order to mentor junior team members.
• Ability to conceptualize problems.
• Experience with automation tools (i.e. Puppet / Chef etc.).
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
• Proficient in at least 1 programming/scripting language i.e. power shell.
• Experience with system monitoring tools and analyzing results.
• Bachelor degree, with a technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science.
• Knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies (vCenter, vSphere, ESXi, DRS, vMotion, HA, FT, DRS, SRM, CapIQ, VCM...).
• Knowledge of VDI technologies, VMware View, Citrix XenApp and Xendesktop.