Support Engineer - Iasi
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ManpowerGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Support Engineer - Iasi active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
On behalf of our client, a global business services, technology and document management company, we are looking for Support Engineers.
• Experience with both premise and cloud based installations.
• Strong domain knowledge, particularly in the areas of manufacturing automation, control, and analytics.
• Strong SQL Server background (2008 and 2012), particularly in the area of debugging stored procedures and diagnosing performance related issues.
• Experience with object oriented programming concepts.
• Troubleshoot issues using a variety of applications (Chrome Dev Tools, WebEx, Sql Profiler, etc).
• Experience with Apache and IIS web servers.
• Experience with VMWare or other virtualization environments.
• Strong background in client/server application architecture.
• Strong background with Windows domain architecture (Clustering, LDAP, etc).
• A strong dedication to quality customer service.
• Proven ability to learn new technologies and software quickly.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Exceptional troubleshooting, customer service and analytical skills.
• Positive attitude when dealing with customers and co-workers.
• Strong customer, situational, and time management skills.
• Responds to customer requests via phone and email.
• Owns and manages personal caseload and performs callbacks and case follow through as defined by the Case Management Guidelines.
• Research and troubleshoot issues involving all aspects of the Brilliant Manufacturing Solution, including automation, data collection/storage, visualization, analytics and manufacturing execution software and associated control systems, hardware infrastructure, and interfaces to enterprise systems such as ERP, PLM and Quality.
• Troubleshoot and identify product problems for presentation to engineering for resolution or disseminates appropriate information necessary to correct configuration issues.
You can apply online through HiPo or you can send your CV in English at email@example.com