Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Database Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini offers consulting services, solution development and integration, BPO, application and infrastructure outsourcing, and more. With support in 32 languages and the flexibility of a global company, Stefanini is focused on efficiency and meeting unique regional needs.
POWERING YOUR BUSINESS!
Visit us today at http://www.stefanini.com/EN/
• Experience with database technologies, one of the following preferred Microsoft SQL / DB2 / Oracle / MongoDB / NoSQL.
• Experience with backup strategies and backup technologies.
• Ability to work well with the team and on various projects.
• Willingness to learn new things (i.e. specialize on different DB technology) and extremely flexible if workflow is changing.
• Fluent English (spoken and written).
• Communicative competence (pro-active).
• ITIL Certified - nice to have.
• Training skills in order to mentor junior team members - nice to have.
• Experience with automation tools (i.e. Puppet / Chef etc.) - nice to have.
• Proficient in at least 1 programming/scripting language i.e. SQL - nice to have.
• Experience with system monitoring tools and analyzing results - nice to have.
• Bachelor degree, with a technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science - nice to have.
• Setup and support database utilities including Backup, Restore, Reorg, Runstats, Export, Load, and Explain.
• Provide DB support for all development, testing, and production environments.
• Support Application Development, Testing, and Functional Teams with DB related issues.
• Troubleshoot application related DB issues.
• Promote DB related structure changes.
• Support DB related implementations as it relates to weekend maintenance and on-call duties.
• Create and maintain database objects (tables, columns, indexes, etc).
• Setup and support database utilities including BACKUP, RESTORE, REORG, RUNSTATS, EXPORT, LOAD, EXPLAIN.
• Database administration experience on Linux (or other Unix variant) strongly preferred.
• Responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of infrastructure machines.
• Troubleshoot performance issues, configuration and apply fixes.
• Create scripts in order to automate certain tasks.
• Structure, draft and review technical documentation, document technical requirements and processes.