Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Database Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• Experience with database technologies, one of the following preferred Microsoft SQL / DB2 / Oracle / MongoDB / NoSQL.
• Experience with backup strategies and backup technologies.
• Ability to work well with the team and on various projects.
• Willingness to learn new things (i.e. specialize on different DB technology) and extremely flexible if workflow is changing.
• Fluent English (spoken and written).
• Communicative competence (pro-active).
• ITIL Certified - nice to have.
• Training skills in order to mentor junior team members - nice to have.
• Experience with automation tools (i.e. Puppet / Chef etc.) - nice to have.
• Proficient in at least 1 programming/scripting language i.e. SQL - nice to have.
• Experience with system monitoring tools and analyzing results - nice to have.
• Bachelor degree, with a technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science - nice to have.
• Setup and support database utilities including Backup, Restore, Reorg, Runstats, Export, Load, and Explain.
• Provide DB support for all development, testing, and production environments.
• Support Application Development, Testing, and Functional Teams with DB related issues.
• Troubleshoot application related DB issues.
• Promote DB related structure changes.
• Support DB related implementations as it relates to weekend maintenance and on-call duties.
• Create and maintain database objects (tables, columns, indexes, etc).
• Setup and support database utilities including BACKUP, RESTORE, REORG, RUNSTATS, EXPORT, LOAD, EXPLAIN.
• Database administration experience on Linux (or other Unix variant) strongly preferred.
• Responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of infrastructure machines.
• Troubleshoot performance issues, configuration and apply fixes.
• Create scripts in order to automate certain tasks.
• Structure, draft and review technical documentation, document technical requirements and processes.