Second Level Support – Virtualized Platforms
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs Second Level Support – Virtualized Platforms active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• Experience in administrating one or more of the following platforms: VMWare Administration, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or 2012, Linux editions.
• Good understanding & experience with storage technologies.
• Experience with high-availability design.
• Basic experience working with IP networking, networking protocols and understanding of security related technologies including encryption, IPsec, PKI, VPNs, firewalls, proxy services, DNS and access-lists.
• Experience with Backup software and strategies.
• Fluent English.
• Willingness to learn new things and to work in shifts (24x7).
• Team player.
• Highly motivated.
• Ensure server availability compliance to Service Level Agreements.
• Perform system administration and management functions for Microsoft Windows Server, Linux.
• Provide Level 2 server operating system support.
• Configure hardware, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Promote and maintain server patch management practices.
• Support and maintain HW configuration and firmware level agreed.
• Facilitate knowledge sharing by creating and maintaining detailed and comprehensive documentation and diagrams.
• Assure maximum level of support on incident resolution. Provide feedback on escalations. Comply with the Service Level Agreements.
• Initiate and provide details about the infrastructure changes that need to be implemented. Test and feedback on future changes. Implement approved changes in the agreed timeframes.
• Provide solutions and create procedures for the L2 team colleagues to apply in solving incidents.
• Identify and propose new problem tickets. Participate in the root cause analysis of the problems.