Junior Consultant, Payroll & HR Consulting Services
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mazars Consulting active
View all jobs Junior Consultant, Payroll & HR Consulting Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of January 1st, 2017, Mazars operates throughout the 79 countries that make up its integrated partnership. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 18,000 women and men led by 950 partners. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players as well as start-ups and public organisations, at every stage of their development.
Present in Bucharest since 1995, we have been supporting international investors looking forward to setting up businesses all over the country. For our Romanian clients we provide an independent, reliable and recognized signature, indispensable for their national and international growth.
Candidates should be recent graduate from a relevant university degree. Experience in outsourced services may be a plus.
Candidates should be business-oriented, have good planning and organization skills, advanced computer skills (MS Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint), professional attitude, be reliable and sociable.
Candidates should be able to work in a multinational / multicultural environment and capable to handle confidential information.
Excellent oral and written communication skills in Romanian and English are compulsory, while French and / or German are an advantage.
Once a member of our team, the candidate will be involved in:
• Payroll computation, operating of employee register (Revisal), draft employees labor documents;
• Calculation of the salaries, bonuses and allowances payable monthly, including allowances for social security benefits (sick leave, maternity) related taxes and contributions;
• Preparation of payment orders for the salaries, taxes and social contributions;
• Introducing amounts into the electronic bank system of our customers for paying salaries and related social contributions to the state budget;
• Assisting Payroll Manager with month-end consolidation
• Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
• Administration of staff register (preparation of individual employment contracts, annexes, decisions and other relevant paperwork);
• Keep the record of temporary suspension of individual employment contracts;
• Preparation of various reports according to relevant legislation and to the client’s policy;
• Updating the payroll & HR. files;
• Updating information about employees in Payroll & HR related software’s;
• Preparation of certificates required by the employees (seniority, doctor, bank, etc.);
• Centralizes the annual leave and sick leave;
• Preparation of annual tax income certificates;
• Preparation of documents necessary to reimbursement of the medical leaves indemnities from the Romanian Health Authority ;
• Operating various on-line banking systems.
* Young, dynamic and pleasant work environment;
* Diversified job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged;
* Excellent remuneration package.
How to apply
If this profile fits your education and working experience and if you are interested in being a part of our team, then please send your CV, a photo and an application letter until the below mentioned deadline.
Career opportunities will be discussed in detail during personal interviews.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please make sure you mention the code BU/HIP/HRP16
Applications deadline: 30 June 2016
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment process stages:
* Professional test
* Job interviews with HR Manager, Payroll Manager