.NET Software Developer
With over 3300 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 330 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; vTeams – technical diversity within multicultural teams.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within vTeams (Virtual Teams), we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Linux/Unix, Networking, Python, MSSQL or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
Cegeka has an exciting opportunity for Middle .NET developers to join us in Bucharest. We work in a multi-national, distributed environment using Agile methodology (Scrum) and XP Practices.
Cegeka uses Agile software development as an approach to deliver the highest value to the customer - we work in intense and close cooperation with the customer. You’ll be working in an established and proven environment, with quality-oriented developers.
We are currently developing a number of interesting projects in Belgium, Netherlands and Romania, representing applications for telecommunications, the Dutch public housing sector, Dutch care providing sector, military industries, etc.
You will be member of an agile team of developers and quality assurance specialists, which is working with other agile teams, each one dedicated to a specific business value chain: lending individuals or companies, accounts, investments, non-lending products or services for individuals or companies. The development team uses latest Microsoft technologies and it’s projects portfolio consist of: Front End System (web application used by offices and branches to sell products and services), Back Office System (web application used by all users from head office operational departments), Call Centre System (web application used by users from call centre department) and a powerful BPM System, where all the processes are modelled and configured. All systems are using latest Microsoft technologies.
• Excellent knowledge of OOP;
• At least 3 year experience in software development
• Knowledge of C#, .Net Framework 4.6.1, SQL Server 2012, SilverLight;
• Experience with web applications, WCF services and REST API
• Good knowledge of English
Core Values Required:
• Positive attitude
• Willing to learn and improve
• Good problem-solving skills
• Flexible to different technologies and projects
• Develop and maintain software features according to a set of coding standards
• Participate in technical analysis design
• Keep the Technical Documentation up-to-date with new/changed technical design details during implementation
• Create and update the Release Form with all details needed to promote the software to the production environment
• Transfer the software from development environment to the integrated test environment(s) based on the Release Form
• Perform Unit Testing, and register tests results after implementation to ensure that every component of the application that was added or changed is working properly
• Provide technical support for new and existing applications, acting as 3rd line support: develop fixes and procedures for 2nd line support
What we offer:
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Long term career development programs
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots