Team Leader Warranty & Q Lab - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Leader Warranty & Q Lab - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
For our departments in production, we search for a passionate and experienced engineer to lead our team. Leading tasks:
* Participate in defining objectives and strategies for team
* Define individual targets for the team members
* Define career path for the team members, involve them in improvement activities, motivate and inspire
* Monitor the WRC and Q Lab processes, from management point of view, define all needed documentation and apply it
* Define and monitor performance through specific KPI's, define and implement improvement activities to reach the targets
* Support the Plant needs in relation to WRC and Q Lab servicies Engineering tasks:
* Planning and introduction of analysis procedure and/or analysis equipment
* Support in production for continuous improvement.
* Reports and analyze of the reports.
* Administration of the daily incidents; coordination of internal corrective actions.
* Responsible for detailed root cause analysis of the incidents.
* Responsible for maintaining the analysis station in a proper functional condition. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical university degree (Electronics, Telecommunication)
* Knowledge of specific manufacturing and test processes
* Knowledge of specific quality methods
* Knowledge in handling and administration of analysis equipment
* Knowledge in testing methods
* Knowledge about products functionality, schematics
* Experience in Team Leading is a plus
* Experience in Project Management is a plus
* Good English knowledge
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area)
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.