Change Management Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vodafone Shared Services Romania active
View all jobs Change Management Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We’ve reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
- Provide change management expertise and capabilities for all proposed changes that may impact the Vodafone services and features
- Ensure that relevant changes are identified, reviewed and approved by appropriate stakeholders
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence, ensuring that any failed changes are detected and reviewed and that appropriate corrective measures are applied
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Identifying changes that may impact M2M service proposed within other domains, OPCOs and partner markets
- Collaborating with colleagues in technical specialist roles to ensure impact analysis is carried out
- Monitoring change performance, ensuring that partners, 3rd parties and customers adhere to agreed change processes and protocols
- Reviewing all hardware and software changes on IT systems to determine their cause, monitoring the implementation of appropriate corrective measures
- Identifying, executing and supporting improvement actions across relevant change management interfaces
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology
- English proficiency (B2-C1)
- Experience in a multinational environment
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in change and configuration management in an IT/Telecom environment (IP networking, GSM, GPRS, 3G/ UMTS)
And it would be nice to have experience in one or more of these fields:
- Good skills of IT project management methodology
- Minimum 2 years of technical experience in Managed Services/ Web hosting
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
We’re at our best when you’re at yours
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.