HR Services & Personnel Outsourcing Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mellon Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Services & Personnel Outsourcing Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Mellon Romania, a subsidiary of Mellon Technologies and member of Mellon Group of Companies, was founded in 2001 in Bucharest. Our offering consists of specialized technological solutions and value added services, to serve the increasing needs of financial institutions and organizations with strong consumer transactions business, such as Retail Banks, Public Utilities, Telecommunications Providers and large Private Companies.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Master’s Degree in HR would be considered as an asset
• Minimum 2 years of experience within large scale consulting working with external clients in temporary and/or outsourcing projects
• Excellence in the use of English language (oral and written)
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Time management - Handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
• Proven ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders across multiple levels and discipline
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Work independently in a time sensitive environment
• Ability to meet travel requirements as necessary
• Plan, develop, and deliver customized HR Business Process Services
• Analyze client demands and define innovative tailor made solutions for complex client needs.
• Negotiate and close agreements and identify and anticipate on cross selling opportunities.
• Qualify and internally recommend client delivery enhancements.
• Creating quality deliverables related to HR processes
• Manages key HR Services & Personnel outsourcing projects by clarifying project objective and scope; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information and evaluating results.
• Estimate and develop timelines and strategies for implementing improvement opportunities/recommendations
• Monitor achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved
• Develop and manage project budgets
The company offers a stable working environment, training and career development opportunities.