AUDIT INTERNSHIP - CONSTANTA
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KPMG Romania active
View all jobs AUDIT INTERNSHIP - CONSTANTA active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
Who we are?
You have the opportunity to be part of one of the coolest brands of the new generation! That’s right, you can find us in the Forbes Top 100 Coolest Brands in 2013 and 2014.
Apart from the coolness factor, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, excellent chances to test your academic knowledge, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
Your benefits and your career path can be flexible to match your own priorities.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
Let’s imagine this! At 1 October 2016, you are a TOP university student (in 2nd or 3rd year) and you are looking for an internship program.
If these sound like you, then we might be a match! See below the other requirements.
• YOU are studying for a degree in Economics, Technology, Mathematics, IT, Law or a related discipline
• YOU have been involved in different “out of the box” experiences
• YOU have strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
• YOU believe in acting ethically
• YOU take ownership of your work, as well as of your own learning and development
• YOU are “street smart“
• YOU show resilience in the face of challenges or obstacles
What we value
• YOU have a “change the world” attitude
• YOU have the ability to reach your highest and fullest potential
• YOU are business oriented
• YOU are committed to the highest levels of professional and personal excellence
You’re about to start your life-time experience as an Audit Intern and you will be supporting audit work on real projects together with KPMG professionals and taking part in a professional learning & development scheme.
Starting date for successful candidates
End of September 2016