CSS Administrator - Contracts - German Speaker
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs CSS Administrator - Contracts - German Speaker active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
Are you the type of person we want to meet? Do you have….
- the ability to engage effectively with customers by telephone and email?
- high attention to details including accurate recording and management of data?
- the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment?
- excellent time management and organizational skills?
- interpersonal skills - including the ability to quickly establish and maintain rapport at all levels and interacting with a wide variety of customers in various countries;
- customer service mentality?
- good communication skills?
If you are also fluent in English and German then you are definitely in the right place!
So, what will you actually be doing? Share your passion by…
- administrating all aspects of Contract management including contract setup, amendments, parts management, invoicing, contract renewal
- following credit approval processes (including dispute resolution)
- expediting orders via supply chain and ensuring the goods receipts of orders on delivery
- processing and changing customer orders while ensuring a good document control and working within guidelines of Global policies and processes
- generating and booking of contract renewal opportunities
- constantly keeping in touch with local Sales, Operations & Front Office Administrative Departments
If you are passionate about innovation, if you are seeking stability, genuine customer interaction and a young, vibrant team that strives for continuous improvement then bring your desire to achieve and your dedication to solve problems at Honeywell.
We, at Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS), are committed to improve people’s lives every day, to transform, change and explore new dimensions of customer interaction and communication. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and help us inspire people’s lives, join our team. Imagine what we could achieve together...
Your primary task will be to create, manage and dispatch all Technical Assistance Center, Service and Order Service requests over a full range of industry-leading areas such as oil & gas, mining, refining, pulp & paper, power, chemical, and life sciences.
Let us invest in you! We offer …
- the possibility of challenging yourself, improving your skills, learning and evolving within our team by working in a fast-track environment
- career progression opportunities in our international company
- the chance to make an impact, bring your value and leave your mark
- competitive remuneration and benefits package
Let us challenge your expectations! Hit the SUBMIT button and join our fast growing team!
Want to learn more? Visit:
Our career websit www.careersathoneywell.com
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. - See more at: http://www.careersathoneywell.com/en/jobsearch/jobdescription.aspx?languageid=1&jobid=00281661#sthash.O3RzNOF7.dpuf