Senior Recruiter @ Genpact Bucharest
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Genpact active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Recruiter @ Genpact Bucharest active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Genpact (NYSE: G) stands for “generating business impact.” We are a global leader in digitally-powered business process management and services. We architect the Lean DigitalSM enterprise through our patented Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) framework that reimagines our clients’ operating models end-to-end, including the middle and back offices. This creates Intelligent OperationsSM that we help design, transform, and run. The impact on our clients is a high return on transformation investments through growth, efficiency, and business agility. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and later as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. Today, we generate impact for a few hundred strategic clients, including approximately one-fifth of the Fortune Global 500, and have grown to over 70,000 people in 25 countries, with key offices in New York City. The resulting business process and industry domain expertise and experience running complex operations are a unique heritage and focus that help us drive the best choices across technology, analytics, and organizational design.Cerinte
• University degree (relevant studies)
• 2+ years of recruitment experience focused on specialist positions and exposure to a multicultural environment
• Ability of selecting the best candidates from what can sometimes be a limited talent pool
• Experience of competency/behavior based interviewing techniques
• Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
• Innovative approach to problem solving
• Enthusiastic behavior and proactive attitude
• Results driven
• Fluency in English (another language represents a plus)
• Partnering with stakeholders, so that recruitment and selection of employees meet business needs
• Researching and utilizing time and cost effective methods of identifying quality potential employees
• Oversee the recruitment process from job specification to offer and acceptance
• Conduct interviews for different positions
• Manage applications and response, providing feedback to management and candidates on interviews in a professional and timely manner
• Provide quality recruitment and selection reports to hiring managers
• Manage the existing recruitment channels and develop it constantly
• Take part in events, jobs fairs and any projects aimed to recruitment purposes
What do we offer?
A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team.
The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, life & medical insurance.