Electronic Hardware Developer - Domeniul Auto
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Professional active.
Vezi toate job-urile Electronic Hardware Developer - Domeniul Auto active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
- Engineer with degree in Electronics;
- Experience in electronics hardware design in automotive or equivalent environment;
- Power electronics (converter structure, electronic automotive components);
- Electronic simulation tools (PSPICE, PSIM, ORCAD/CADENCE);
- Worst case analysis (component drift, temperature drift, ageing drift);
- Thermal basis for electronic design;
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) basis for electronic design (filter sizing, electrostatic discharge (ESD) constraints);
- Knowledge of Electromagnetic compatibility automotive norms & test;
- Language: Advanced level of English is mandatory; French will be a plus.
Design of electronic PCB for Electrical & Hybrid Vehicle:
- Realize Electronic architecture (Block Diagram) from a Functional specification, considering safety requirements;
- Realize electronic circuit schematics (electric function and component) with design to cost approach. Knowledge of CADENCE is a plus;
- Select electronic components according to automotive criteria (AECQ qualification, cost, reliability target…);
- Provide design justification: worst case analysis (electronic simulation, thermal, electromagnetic compatibility), FMEA, predictive reliability;
- Build prototype mock-up to check functionality;
- Write layout specification for the function in order to respect industrial rules;
- Perform Electronic, thermal and electromagnetic compatibility characterizations of the end product.
- Develop test bench for electronic product characterization (write specification, design and validate test bench);
- Ensure thermal validation of the product;
- Follow environmental validation made by subcontractors.