Business Process Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Confidential active
View all jobs Business Process Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
- At least 3-5 years experience as a Business Analyst, on large and complex projects
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
- Strong business/client engagement skills
- Experience of agile delivery methodologies and techniques
- Experience developing business requirements, in waterfall and agile environments.
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- High level of competence with MS Office and Business Process Mapping tools.
Responsibilities / Acomplishments
- Work closely with the business to identify, analyse and optimise core business processes.
- Measure the time/costs incurred for each process/activity and identify how to transform the cost base, reducing compliance and reputational risk and improving agility and scalability.
- Document the Key Performance Indicators for the business processes and work closely with the Business Intelligence to ensure these are measured and reported effectively.
- Provide support to the Operational teams whose responsibility is to ensure that their operating model (the combination of people, process and targets) is on track to meet defined KPI goals.
- Determine the "ownership" of the various BPM assets and who has the ability to make changes to those assets, and what the consequences would be (up and down stream) to the processes involved.
- Document clear and detailed process maps using the BPMN2.0 and DMN1.0 industry standards.
- Work closely with the enterprise architect to agree the architecture to support executable BPMN2.0 processes.
- Full project lifecycle support, from providing input on strategy to project scoping, requirements elicitation and documentation, solution options and design, documentation of test criteria, support for training/change management, model office design and implementation, post project benefits realisation.
- Attractive financial offer according to experience
- Exposure to a young and dynamic environment
- Chance to work with international professionals
- Multicultural environment