Front-end Developer – for Web Applications
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Front-end Developer – for Web Applications active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
• 3+ years of development experience with focus on development of web application user interfaces
• Excellent knowledge on client side technologies: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
• Experience of any of the server-side web application development languages (PHP, ASP.NET MVC, Node.JS, Ruby on Rails)
• We consider to be a plus the experience with: ASP.NET MVC, C#, .Net Framework 4.0/4.6, Entity Framework
• Good experience with REST APIs
• Able to create professional grade wireframes that tell user stories
• Sharp, experienced eye for visual design, and how it translates to implementation
• Good experience in designing and developing UI components
• Capable of working within a team in a full development life cycle
• Fluency in English
• Develop effective, professional UI in line with organizational goals
• Develop and design new and existing front-end projects from the data layer to user experience and interaction
• Work with back-end services to design API endpoints for the front-end team
• Maintain and enhance developer workflow, build process, and continuous integration for projects