eSourcing Analyst (Spanish Speaker)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs eSourcing Analyst (Spanish Speaker) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
A CONNECTED WORLD IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions. We now stand on the brink of fundamental innovation opportunities across industries, public services and in private life.
We are moving from the information society to the Networked Society, where the primary concern is not having access to information, but what benefit you get out of it. It took 100 years to connect 1 billion places and 25 years to connect 5 billion people. The next step is connecting things. Ericsson envisions 50 billion connected devices as a starting point for new ways of innovating, collaborating, and socializing. The result will be simplified processes, higher productivity, real-time information allowing quicker, more informed decision-making or problem solving when relevant, and monitoring.
The Networked Society changes the logic of how society works. It is our job to take the lead in enabling this, and we are shaping our decisions around that. The ICT industry can help address our world’s major concerns in climate change, health care, education, and more.
• You find us in 180 countries
• We are more than 100,000 employees
• We have more than 30,000 patents
• 40% of mobile calls are made through our systems
• More than 2 billion people globally use our networks
In Romania we operate also the Global Services Center which is performing Managed Services for various European Operators, employing over 1000 engineers.
• Negotiation and Communication skills (background: procurement buyer, customer service);
• Strong written and oral communication skills are essential, as presenting findings and supporting conclusions is an important part of the job;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independently, within tight deadlines;
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills;
• Experience in customer and/or supplier facing roles;
• Be able to interact with the 3rd parties (e-mails, phone calls) independently;
• Be able to handle a request end-to-end (from receiving the request to closure of the negotiation);
• Knowledge of negotiation tactics and sourcing specific tools (TCO, Clean Sheet etc.);
• Advanced English and Spanish Skills to facilitate communication with suppliers.
The role of the eSourcing Analyst is to plan, execute and conclude eSourcing events in cooperation with Ericsson Sourcing Managers and their targeted suppliers. These events are supplier performance evaluations (SPE), requests for information (RFI), requests for quote (RFQ), requests for proposal (RFP) and eAuctions.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
• Creating in the online system various eSourcing events (different categories of goods & services across different geographies);
• Liaise with suppliers during the event from inviting them to participate to training them on how to use the online system;
• Clarify for the suppliers the objectives of the sourcing project;
• Providing updates to the Sourcing Managers on the progress of the event;
• Analyzing and summarizing data from the online system at the closure of the event and build a report for the Sourcing Manager to make a decision for suppliers selection.
• Secures eSourcing event phases (plan, create, monitor and analyze of each event) happen as per expected timelines and service levels;
• Escalates issues and concerns related to events success to Sourcing Manager and/or other Management functions;
• Manages suppliers complains to mutual benefit; if needed, escalates to Sourcing Manager, eSourcing Coordinator, Team Leader etc.;
• Analyze eSourcing event outcomes and provide recommendations for supplier selection;
• Serve as the liaison to the Sourcing Manager as well as Suppliers;
• Work with Sourcing Manager to develop and refine negotiations’ objectives;
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure sourcing project objectives are met.