Java Analyst Developer (Iasi)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Analyst Developer (Iasi) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Join our client, a massive IaaS company and the market leader in enabling telephony applications such as conferencing and contact centers to receive phone calls, text messages and faxes in 55+ countries and 8,000 cities. Founded in 2005 in Brussels, the company has worldwide coverage and centers in London, Los Angeles and San Francisco, seeking to expand their global coverage and further developing its projects.
As a Java Analyst Developer, you will ensure the development and the improvement of the business logic and corresponding web and XML based interfaces. You will ensure there is always a strong focus on automation, in order to maintain our client's position as an industry-leader in enabling cloud telecommunications.
Working in an open source friendly environment using the latest industry development standards like Linux, Tomcat, MySql, Java, Spring, Hibernate, CXF/Quartz scheduler, you will participate in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
1. Must have:
• A degree in computer science, a master in engineering (IT), or equivalent through experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience in J2EE Development in a Business Environment
• Competent with database concepts and SQL
• Strong knowledge of java and OO concepts, and design patterns
• Experience with Junit
• Fluent in English (written and oral)
• Team player, able to communicate clearly on issues and progress
• Able of making accurate estimations
• Identifies strongly with our client’s culture and values: Success, Integrity and Inspiration
2. Nice to have:
• Knowledge or experience with the concept of Test Driven Development
• Knowledge of Linux at a "user" level
• Knowledge or experience with JPA/Hibernate, Spring, Quartz scheduler, Web services (SOAP/Rest) or maven2
Project analysis and design
• Participate in the analysis of project requirements with senior developers and write the analysis document
• Design adequate software solutions with the help of the architect and senior developer
• Build the work breakdown structure and estimates for the solution with the help of a senior developer
• Develop new projects with the help of a senior developer
• Develop extensions to existing projects independently
• Write tests covering new code
• Deliver documentation covering the software
• Refactor software in the context of ongoing project
• Demo solution to business partners
Maintenance and support
• Be an escalation point for the company
• Ensure that all systems are up and running
• Keep up to date with the latest development technologies, databases and software design. Share your findings internally and learn from your colleagues
• An international, dynamic working environment within a company with worldwide coverage.
• A good salary to keep you motivated.
• Annual performance bonuses.
• Meal vouchers, health insurance.